1. SAP Recognized as a Leading CRM Suite Provider for Midsized and Large Organizations
SAP was among select companies invited to participate in Forrester Research’s reports “2010 Forrester Wave: CRM Suites for Midsize Organizations” and “2010 Forrester Wave: CRM Suites for Large Organizations.” Forrester evaluated the strengths and weaknesses of 19 CRM suite solutions against 516 criteria reflecting the requirements of midsized organizations.
2. Experience Virtual Firsthand Training: A New Dimension of SAP Education
Learn how new virtual learning options from the SAP Education organization fulfill the requirements of many companies and consultants. These options reduce training investments, meet various needs, and offer a flexible learning approach.
3. Manage, Share, and Deliver Critical Business Information
Find out how SAP Crystal Reports Server software can help give you a competitive edge by providing decision makers timely access to personalized business information. The software is designed to minimize IT operational costs with a single access point to business intelligence content that includes interactive dashboards and reports.
4. SAP Solutions Help Wind Power Companies Leverage Best Practices Across Their Solution Provider Network
From product design, manufacturing, and supply chain management to sales and service, SAP has applications that are helping wind power companies anticipate customer demands, withstand turbulent markets, and sustain healthy margins. Read how SAP solutions can help you leverage best practices across your network.
5. Demo Series: SAP NetWeaver Can Help You Align IT with Business Requirements
Watch these brief, user-friendly demos to experience firsthand the features, functionality, and benefits of SAP NetWeaver in a real-world environment.